Transfer your Visa to Squadron 2

You can transfer your Student Visa from another flight school to Squadron 2.

If you already have a Visa sponsored by another flight school, you can transfer that Visa to Squadron 2. We will give you credit for your previous flight time and design a custom program to efficiently finish the license you are working towards, then we will put you on track to complete your commercial pilot training.